Sunday, September 30, 2012

Waiting

Why is it that authors make really amazing stories that suck you in and wish you actually lived in that world but then they just end the book. Then they make you wait a WHOLE YEAR for the next one! What kind of jerk does that? Why can't they just write all the books in the series at the same time so they can just release them at the same time? It would make my life so much better because for the whole year I freak out about what is going to happen next.

Another thing that bugs me about waiting is that I forget the little details and sometimes I forget characters. The author makes you wait a whole year for then next one and they expect you to remember all the characters from the last one! Now I know I could read the first one again but I get distacted by other series and get caught up with them and then I just mix everything together.

I really just hate waiting especially when there is a cliffhanger. Then I stomp around my room screaming at the author and the characters from the books and my family starts to worry about me.

C'est la vie.

"Young Gustave: You look like a *girl*!
Young Danielle: That's what I am, half-wit!
Young Gustave: Yeah, but today you look it.
Young Danielle: Boy or girl, I can still whip you!"-Ever After

3 comments: