Sunday, September 30, 2012

Penny For Your Thoughts

What's on my mind? The question is what isn't on my mind. I am thinking about how first term is coming to a close and it feels like it has gone really fast but at the same time it feels like it is dragging on. How I am I able to feel like this?

I am thinking about how I really do not want to go to school tomorrow. I want to stay up late reading or watching a movie and then sleep in so I can feel rested the next day.

I am thinking about how summer is gone and fall is taking its place. I am excited for hoodies, leaves changing colors and Halloween but I am going to miss the warm summer nights and being able to be outside without having my face and fingers go numb.

I am thinking about whether I like this kid or not. He pays attention to me one day and then ignores me the next. What the heck?! Whatever I'll just try to let it go.

I am thinking about my big trip coming up and I am exhilirated just thinking about getting away.

I am thinking about my friends and how we are so close to eachother and can talk about anything without it being really awkward.

"Leopold: Ah Miss Blaine, you dance like a herd of cattle. You are a rare woman who lights up a room simply by leaving it!"-Kate & Leopold

1 comment:

  1. With the whole whether this kid likes you or not.. I know how you feel. And that's really all I can say and still make sense. And my friends are the same as yours. Don't know what I'd do without them.

    ReplyDelete