Saturday, September 8, 2012

90s

A while ago I realized I was a lot like my dad because I long for the 90s again (my dad longs for the 80s). The 90s were such an awesome decade and way better than today. Yeah the technology is awesome nowadays but I kind of feel like there is too much. Seven year olds have cell phones, itouches and all this other technology that they cannot appreciate just being outside and playing with friends all day and getting upset when your parents make you come inside. I didn't get my first cell phone until I was almost sixteen.

I really miss the TV shows from the 90s. My younger siblings watch some cartoons and little kid shows and they are so annoying and cliched! It seems like all the shows are the same. I miss Hey Arnold, Even Stevens, Kim Possible, All That, Kenan and Kel, That So Raven, Full House and all the other 90s shows. They were funny and had better acting, most of the time.

I loved the music also. Backstreet Boys all the way:) I feel like a lot of music today just repeats the same line over and over again.

I guess I'll be done being nostalgic but I hope I am not the only one who misses the 90s.

"Helga: Move it, football head!"- Hey Arnold

1 comment:

  1. Ren Stevens: [gasps] My bed!
    Louis Stevens: Oh! I'm sorry! Oh...
    [pours the soda bottle]
    Ren Stevens: My soda!
    Louis Stevens: I'll clean it up.
    [cleans up using the books]
    Ren Stevens: My books!
    Louis Stevens: Ah...
    [overturns the board]
    Ren Stevens: My board...
    Louis Stevens: "Me, me, me..." That's all I ever get from you.

    if you liked even stevens, you would tell me what episode this is from. ;alskhfdgoasid

    ReplyDelete