Friday, September 7, 2012

Something that bothers me about Humans

Some of you people have really good posts but they are a little too artsy or poetic for me. Where is the humor? Teasing? Sarcasm? Now I cannot guarantee that I will be funny but here we go.

Something that really bothers me about humans is sneezing. Not the sneezing part because I definitely sneeze but it's about what happens afterwards. Nothing......absolutely NOTHING! Whenever I sneeze in class no one says bless you. And it really bothers me. It is not that hard to say bless you. It is just two words. TWO WORDS!! Is it really that hard?

What I hate especially is when the teacher is talking or it is really quiet and I sneeze (I sneeze loud)and no one says bless you. I know you heard me! You looked at me and you didn't say anything! NOTHING! And yet, when the girl in the back who does a pathetic, little sneeze, that sounds like a mouse, sneezes the person on the other side of the room yells "God bless your soul! Are you ok?" And the girl in the back says "Thank you. Yes I am ok." Ugh! You bless her and not me? Sometimes I just wanna scream "Bless me!" after I sneeze just to really point out that no one said it to me.

Now I understand that sometimes you want to say bless you but when you finally work up the courage to say bless you it is too late. If you say it like ten seconds after they sneeze it would just be awkward. Here is my solution. Say it right after they sneeze!!!! Please just say bless you so I can have hope in humanity again.

"Tony Stark: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Bruce Banner: Thanks." -The Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment