Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rational or Irrational?

I am paralyzed with fear when I see an eight-legged demon climbing the walls. Something takes over me and I am running and screaming away from it while not being able to take my eyes off of it. I don't know why this happen but I cannot seem to stop myself from doing it.

I am scared that Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus might just be another person all together. Who really knows?

I am terrified of driving by trucks because I fear that they cannot see me and will crash into me.

I am afraid that Bella Swan wants to drink my blood.

I am scared of wax floors. Mostly the wax but the floor can also be kind of scary.

I am terrified when I have to walk the opposite way of everyone in the hallway because I can see myself getting trampled. No matter where I go I am always going against the crowd to get to classes.

"Regina: The only way to overcome fear is to face it."-Once Upon A Time

2 comments:

  1. All physical fears? No emotional fears? Maybe the Miley Cyrus one is emotional. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am paralyzed with fear when I see an eight-legged demon climbing the walls. Consider that line stolen.

    ReplyDelete