Monday, November 12, 2012

Steal like a Poet

As far as rides to the Land of Death go, the boat looked really cool but his expressions startled me. "What do you want?!" I screamed.
"It's to the left with the spider webs and insects," he whispered. Then I remembered on Labor Day he said that he was hurt. I told him not to take himself out under any circumstances. He then put on the facial expressions everyone told him to put on. But I saw the tears glisten in his eyes as he did it. I knew it killed him to do it because he wondered at things nobody else did. That was when I knew I was on love with him but could never have him.

"Sherlock Holmes: My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."-Sherlock Holmes

1 comment:

  1. This post is so random, but that is what makes it interesting. I like the line, "That was when I knew I was in love with him but could never have him."

    ReplyDelete