Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Have a Disease...

I have had this disease for a while now and it won't leave me. I know some of you also have this disease and I am sorry because I might have caused it and the worst part is you don't know you have the disease. I feel that it is my duty to warn you about this disease so you can avoid it. Who knows, you may not want to avoid it. Well this is the disease's name....

ObsessesiveTVShow Disorder. Or OTVSD. Now I know some of you are freaking out but do not worry because I will tell you the symptoms.

The first symptom is when you hear about the TV Show from a friend or family member or you see an ad for it on TV. You get this curiosity and decide to see if it is any good. So you decide to watch an episode and then the next symptom happens.

You have to, no, NEED to watch more. This is when the disease starts to get dangerous. All you can think about is the TV Show and you spend all your time watching it. Friends, family and school work get pushed aside so you can satisfy your hunger for the show.

 The next symptom is when you decide to spread it. You tell all your friends and family about it so they can share the experience with you. Next thing you know you have an epidemic of OTVSD and it is too late to stop it.

I hope I have enlightened some of you if you have the disease and I hope I can prevent it for everyone else. You have now been warned.

"Shawn Spencer: I've heard it both ways."-Psych

No comments:

Post a Comment